Enterprise Geeks Podcast – Moon Men and Magic Bullets
Season 4 Episode 10
We have a wide range of topics this week as we come about as close to political as we care to when we discuss Newt Gingrich and his plans to establish a permanent moon base. We also talk about new self guided bullets and what it must be like to write software for them. There’s also the little matter of the Facebook IPO and the big news that Craig is now back working for SAP.
- Catching Up
- Facebook IPO
- Can they continue to grow profits while avoiding the creepy factor with their advertising?
- How dependent is Facebook on content providers like Zinga?
- Are social media platforms mature to the point that a new disruptor couldn’t enter the market?
- Newt Gingrich and his plans for the Moon – http://news.yahoo.com/newt-gingrich-says-cash-prizes-spur-space-technology-110131695–abc-news.html
- NASA and the value of the maned spaceflight
- Should we go back to the moon?
- Did we go to the moon in the first place? 🙂
- Self guided Bullets – http://news.yahoo.com/sandia-labs-engineers-create-self-guided-bullet-161745833.html
- Who wants to debug the software on these things?
Running Time: 60:41
If you have questions, suggestions, or topic ideas for future episodes, give us a shout here.