Enterprise Geeks Podcast – The Value of Privacy
Season 3 Episode 16
Running Time: 1:12:48
- Logitech G35 7.1-Channel Surround Sound Headset
- Eric Schmidt out as Google CEO
- Eric Schmidt Wasn’t Fired Today, Larry and Sergei Just Grew Up
- This Facebook infographic is a little old, as it puts Facebook’s valuation at $33 billion instead of it’s current valuation of $50 billion. So just take this info and multiply it by 1.5. Sad and scary.
- Social Network Frenzy Signals Another Tech Bubble
- Comcast Is Trying To Whack Netflix: Sen. Al Franken
- Netflix removes ability to add DVDs to queues from streaming devices
If you have questions, suggestions, or topic ideas for future episodes, give us a shout here.