Enterprise Geeks Podcast – BlackBerry Addict
In this episode, hosts Thomas and Ed review their new BlackBerry mobile devices. Listen in on an interesting discussion on whether these devices are helpful organization tools or just another addicting way to suck your life away. Also included are some tips, tools, and other useful applications.
If you have questions, suggestions, or topic ideas for future episodes, give us a shout here. Enjoy!
Running Time: 63 minutes
- 00:15 – Ed apologizes to the Aussies (pronounced OZZIE!)
- 04:40 – BlackBerry Talk
- 25:07 – More TechEd Hype – eGeeks Recordings, Giveaways, and Lucky Smurfs
- 40:11 – Windows 7 Launch Party Video Debacle
- 43:30 – Tweets O’ The Week
- @dan_mcweeney – retroactive tweet of the week: Makes me feel like a better person to know Jesus drinks beer.
- jonerp: RT @banditmove Fellow #sapteched goers happy to announce #techedona http://bit.ly/4sHs9i >> Join Amit for Phoenix Bike trip Saturday!
- ChromeBrowser: watching Google Chrome OS preview video http://bit.ly/Gf5dg
- rhirsch:@akpetteroe have you seen your mention in Forbes – I’m impressed! – http://is.gd/3GWzk
- matzeller: Finally can talk about one of the things I have been working on. Open Mashup Alliance announced today http://www.openmashup.org/
- athavanraja: http://bit.ly/ujjfF Dr Henning Kagermann joins Wipro board
- jonerp: Plattner cuts stake http://www.reuters.com/article/technology-media-telco-SP/idUSLF56716420090915
- curiousmitch: Jets Wide Receiver benched for tweeting about playing time http://bit.ly/2YHLoa
- Brian_dennett: Witnessing the power of a @SAPMentors RT. I added 2 more mentors this morning, collection is coming along nicely
- RichHeilman: Priceless….. http://is.gd/3QAwI
- qmacro: RT @se71: A correlation between the days I go running at lunchtime and when @qmacro does http://xkcd.com/552/ << Well, maybe
- BawlsGuarana: RT USSJoin: Starting a day with Bawls is like strapping my face to a rocket and flipping the switch; the whiplash kills, but god, it’s fun
- _Th3_OP3rativ3_: Omfg the copier is out of commission. im seriously so close to start punching babies in the face, or random people in their baby makers