Enterprise Geeks Podcast – ABAP OO Is Your Friend
The recent episodes of the ABAP Freak Show have stirred up the age old questions of why, when, and how Object Oriented design principles be used in the SAP / ABAP world. Join the eGeeks in this episode as they answer all your burning OO questions. Episode photo from Flickr by dacotahsgirl
If you have questions, suggestions, or topic ideas for future episodes, give us a shout here. Enjoy!
Running Time: 49 minutes
- 01:25 – Cricket Anyone?
- 06:50 – Google Chrome OS – FTW or WTF?
- Google Plans a PC Operating System – New York Times
- Google ChromeOS: Have people taken leave of their senses? – Dennis Howlett ZDNet
- Why Is Google Turning Chrome Into An Operating System? – Techdirt
- 20:13 – Object Oriented Programming – WHY?
- Leonardo De Araujo lays down the fundamental questions regarding ABAP OO that need to be answered
- Eight Reasons Why Every ABAP Developer Should Give ABAP Objects a Second Look by Horst Keller & Gerd Kluger
- Is there a need for SAP specific design patterns?
- 48:14 – Wrap up