Enterprise Geeks Podcast – Don’t Let The Sun Go Down On Me
Join the boys while they focus on the HUGE news of the week around Oracle buying Sun and what it will mean for Java, MySQL, and other goodies included in the deal. Plus, listen in for a great conversation around using SAP as a trusted partner instead of a security blanket for choosing development tools.
If you have questions, suggestions, or topic ideas for future episodes, give us a shout here. Enjoy!
Episode photo by wili_hybrid via Flickr
Running Time: 64 minutes
- 00:15 – Intros & Ramblings
- 05:48 – Oracle buys Sun
- 33:47 – Initial thoughts on the SAP Agile Development Boot camp
- 36:15 – Further discussion around Java and ABAP
- The war within the SAP world
- What the hell is a composite?
- Freedom of Choice vs. Security and Blind Trust
- 49:20 – Closing thoughts
Next time you think about the last setting of Sun, be sure to revel in your grief while listening to this song.