Enterprise Geeks Podcast – Technical Difficulties
Due to technical difficulties, the original recorded podcast for this week with special guest Ryan Stewart will not be aired. However out of pure love and loyalty to the eGheads, Ed and Thomas still pulled together on a Saturday afternoon to record a great adhoc episode with some interesting topics. Listen in to hear about upcoming SAP Sapphire and Tech Tour events as well as thoughts on roles in the enterprise.
If you have questions, suggestions, or topic ideas for future episodes, give us a shout here. Enjoy!
Running Time: 44 minutes
- 00:15 – Random Chit Chat
- Why ewH has failed you
- Good news is that Ryan Stewart has agreed to come back on
- 05:05 – Check out the special interview with one of our favorite eGheads Blag
- 07:00 – Join the eGeeks at Sapphire
- 11:00 – Will the SAP Tech Tour be successful?
- 17:35 – Thomas is still looking for feedback for ABAP sessions at SAP TechEd 2009
- 22:05 – SAP Agile Development Bootcamp
- 25:40 – SAP Netweaver magazine discussion
- First listen to podcast on JonERP.com with Jon Reed and Vijay Vijayasankar
- The Captain of Your Ship — Why Every Successful Organization Must Appoint an Integration Manager by Yosh Eisbart, SAP Service Line Director, COMSYS
- The SAP Business Suite 7 Revolution: Saying Goodbye to Traditional Upgrades by Joshua Greenbaum
- 37:00 – Closing Thoughts