Enterprise Geeks Podcast – Head in the Clouds
Continuing with the second part of our fascinating episode with special guest Michael Coté from Redmonk, we discuss more great topics such as mobile strategy in the enterprise, cloud computing, and other fun stuff. This is a must listen for anyone wanting to understand the basics of the who, what, when, and whys of the cloud. If you haven’t already, be sure to listen to check out the first part too.
If you have questions, suggestions, or topic ideas for future episodes, give us a shout here. Enjoy!
Running Time: 38 minutes
- 00:10 – RIA, mobile, and enterprise
- 10:50 – The 3 layer cloud cake
- 19:00 – The enterprise cloud
- SAP and IBM offer joint cloud migration
- SAP is working on the glue that allows the ABAP and Java stacks run entirely in the cloud
- 22:22 – Coté does a promo spot for the EnterpriseGeeks
- 23:26 – SXSW – South by Southwest
- The three types of nerds
- Cote records a special message for the eGheads to use as management justification to attend SXSW
- 28:00 – Closing thoughts and ramblings