Enterprise Geeks Podcast – Who Killed the Dancing Bear
Awesomeness alert! In this episode, we have the honor to talk with special guest Michael Coté from Redmonk. The episode was so packed with geeky goodness, that we had to split it into two parts. Listen below for part 1 as we talk about all kinds of fun topics including an in depth discussion about RIA and the future in the Enterprise. Be on the lookout for part 2 coming soon.
If you have questions, suggestions, or topic ideas for future episodes, give us a shout here. Enjoy!
Running Time: 45 minutes
- 00:12 – Welcome Coté (follow @cote on twitter)
- Coté now stamped as an official eGhead
- Living off of his Zenoss sponsored netbook for a week. What’s a netbook?
- Coté tells Ed how to get a Tesla
- People Over Process
- RIA Weekly
- IT Management & Cloud Podcast
- Drunk and Retired
- Redmonk Radio
- Redmonk TV
- Get your wii hands on Redmonk TV ( and me +80 pounds ago! )
- 16:41 – RIA talk
- 33:27 – RIA in the Enterprise
- Thoughts on Flash Islands and RIA in the enterprise
- The importance of SAP’s support and strategy behind RIA for their customers
- Is Flex the right technology for SAP to focus on right now?
- SAP should be careful of the Big Blue Monster
- As JavaFX matures, it has the advantage of SAP running on a Java platform