Enterprise Geeks Podcast – UI Ev0luti0n
In this episode, Ed Herrmann discusses with Thomas Jung the past, present, and future UI strategy for SAP. This is a must listen as a short history lesson in past UI technologies and a preparation for what lies ahead. As a bonus, get to know a little more about Thomas and find out what it’s like being a product manager at SAP.
If you have questions, suggestions, or topic ideas for future episodes, give us a shout here. Enjoy!
Running Time: 65 minutes
- eGeek spotlight – Getting to know a little more about Thomas Jung as his role as Product Manager at SAP
- SAP UI History
- Current SAP UI Tools and Future Strategy
- Possible Future of Rich Internet Applications in the Enterprise by Cynergy
- FMR 24 Hour Charity Event for Doctors without Borders Postponed
- A few words from Craig straight from the hospital bed
- Submit your videos for the event and we will donate in your name
- Send us your ideas and feedback